Poll

mtn new cheats

mtn
0 (0%)
pc
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: freedom configigurations settings for mtn anb zain  (Read 1601 times)

Offline martinz

• Just Browsing
  • IQ: 0
    • View Profile
freedom configigurations settings for mtn anb zain
« on: July 09, 2009, 04:51:02 AM »
if you are lokking for how to connect your system to browse free then you have come to the right place. you need to install the best softwares to bypass network restrictions so you can browse free , You need a gprs enabled phone ;nokia connected to your laptop or pc nokia pc suite installed on your pc or gprs modem with some good proxy softwares to bypass their network restrictions then you can browse free on your laptop pc kon@ me if you need it my phone is 08037902606 please i cant give it you for free just for N2000 IF you are not satisfied i give you back your money  .  u can as well browse with your 3g device @ the speed of 3.5g on mtn free of charge
The free internet browsing on computer is achieved with the aid of some software specially designed for that purpose. Many of these software are proxy tunnelers programmed by hackers from countrise like China, USA, Germany, India etc. which are capable of hiding your proxy address from your network service provider. They are also these other ones that are just free web browsers which you can configure just the same way you configure your mobile phone default browser. E.g. is opera browser. The problem with these ones is that they seem to be restricted to only the sites the mobile phone default browser can access very well 08037902606.