Author Topic: Without arms liu wei wins China's got talent with perfect piano legs performance  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
Lost both arms at age 10 but Liu never gave up, now a winner of a popular competition at age 23, it is a challenge for everyone no matter your condition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qut0Nrsiw#
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Lost both arms at age 10 but Liu never gave up, now a winner of a popular competition at age 23, it is a challenge for everyone no matter your condition.

Give us deails of who Liu really is.His full name,home town,pace of birth and Nationality.

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
CAUTION;Myself,sign up
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 12:35:51 PM »
To sign up think about taking caution.This is something about somebody's private life don't you think ypu should be security conscious about the kind of story you download into your system?Anyway anwer this simple teaser,I can make it to any point within my viscinity in 3secs.Who am I?

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Your manners.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 12:59:08 PM »
This is going to be useful for who cares to  know.Take a look.
  And so it goes,as you work or play,as you drive or as you walk,good manner pave the way for a successful human relationship.
  Good manners says you are a choice friend,respectful guest at a party,a delightful pal in the society.
 Whoever you are,wherever you may be,your manners are making you smarter and smoother.
 NB;I tried as much as possible to quote the words of this vital way of life accurately as I read it over 15 years ago when I was relatively younger.I am sure some words are still missing.I think the name of the writer is Narramore,I am not so sure.
 Use it,share it,teach it,itwill make our world a better place

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
This is going to be useful for who cares to  know.Take a look.
  And so it goes,as you work or play,as you drive or as you walk,good manner pave the way for a successful human relationship.
  Good manners says you are a choice friend,respectful guest at a party,a delightful pal in the society.
 Whoever you are,wherever you may be,your manners are making you smarter and smoother.
 NB;I tried as much as possible to quote the words of this vital way of life accurately as I read it over 15 years ago when I was relatively younger.I am sure some words are still missing.I think the name of the writer is Narramore,I am not so sure.
 Use it,share it,teach it,itwill make our world a better place
Humility is the best gift in the business of mannerism

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Humility is the best gift in the business of mannerism
Check yourself always to be sure you are not frugal in spending because there is a very thin line between wealth and absolute poverty.There are some things you need for the same occasion,at the same time.You can actually start checking from there

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile

At such a tender,such was a great challenge anyone could ever face

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Re: CAUTION;Myself,sign up
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 01:50:02 PM »
To sign up think about taking caution.This is something about somebody's private life don't you think ypu should be security conscious about the kind of story you download into your system?Anyway anwer this simple teaser,I can make it to any point within my viscinity in 3secs.Who am I?
Whoever you are,whatever your obstacle or challenge,there is no limit to your flight if you see tour challenges or obstacles as a stepping stone.

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
At such a tender,such was a great challenge anyone could ever face
Lessons for all unwilling and procrastinating minds.

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Lessons for all unwilling and procrastinating minds.
Procrastination is the greatest thief of time.So act today and act now