Author Topic: Myself;Sign up  (Read 2415 times)

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Myself;Sign up
« on: October 13, 2010, 06:12:09 PM »
.............if you know this gentle man.I was born in the late '70s to a the most humble parents that could ever give birth to a genius child as a gift for their complete humility and gentle nature.My parents came from the same state but different religious background,my dad is a christian to the call while my mum was a muslim until she got married to him in the year they agreed to[I don't want to be specific about years to make the game more interesting for whosoever might want to play with me] .But after some years in Lagos before he got married ,he'd work with the NOSS STORES

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Re: Myself;Sign up
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 06:15:16 PM »
.............if you know this gentle man.I was born in the late '70s to a the most humble parents that could ever give birth to a genius child as a gift for their complete humility and gentle nature.My parents came from the same state but different religious background,my dad is a christian to the love while my mum was a muslim until she got married to him in the year they agreed to[I don't want to be specific about years to make the game more interesting for whosoever might want to play with me] .But after some years in Lagos before he got married ,he'd work with the NOSS STORES
..[BREAK] to be continued......
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 06:17:12 PM by myocas2010 »

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 06:23:38 PM »
.............if you know this gentle man.I was born in the late '70s to a the most humble parents that could ever give birth to a genius child as a gift for their complete humility and gentle nature.My parents came from the same state but different religious background,my dad is a christian to the call while my mum was a muslim until she got married to him in the year they agreed to[I don't want to be specific about years to make the game more interesting for whosoever might want to play with me] .But after some years in Lagos before he got married ,he'd work with the NOSS STORES
What really transpired between the periods of my parents union and now ,I will write more because that Is the reason I am on this mission of finding someone who really know me

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »
What really transpired between the periods of my parents union and now ,I will write more because that Is the reason I am on this mission of finding someone who really know me
I am sending initation from old and new friends

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 06:48:23 AM »
I'm signing up man, subscribing big time. I'd like to know what transpired between your parents and your views on marriage today.
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"

Offline kaydee

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 12:54:18 AM »
Find urself by urself.
I Speak The Truth Even when I Lie -Scarface