Author Topic: Time  (Read 1072 times)

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Time
« on: October 26, 2010, 03:37:57 PM »
But for time,you would have known that the world is so small.You can actually look out from the window of your mansion and see the person standing at a very distant as if you were together in a single room.Time makes things done,it brings people from diverse cultural background together,yes TIME does this and more.
Care to know more?Time as powerful as it is will bring separated families,nation,cities,continent and the world at large together.
Time is precious to those who respect it.
Time is the fastest runner,but can be equaled only if you are conscious of it,but note that time is really living up to its name,so it as no tides to wait for no one.Do all that you have to do quickly because the effect of time on human endevour cannot ever be overlooked,so is also every living and non-living things
It has two major family,and they are indispensable of each other.Think about the beginning of something,or the rebirth of a process.The end and the destruction of the thing and process,does it ever occur without the prior knowledge of time?
Time starts a friendly relationship and it the most important factor the reconciling any feud, differences or misunderstandings,the most needed ingredient.
There is no amount of injury,injustice,pain and affliction that TIME cannot heal owing to its lifespan(borrowed)because it is so short.That is why I feel for the world.Who am I?
Strive to be helpful,be kind,be very attentive to whoever speaks to your audience,you may not fully understand the statement ''Time is short''.

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Re: Time
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 03:47:13 PM »
But for time,you would have known that the world is but a very small world.You can actually look out from the window of your mansion and see the person standing at a very distant as if you were together in a single room.Time makes things done,it brings people from diverse cultural background together,yes TIME does this and more.
Care to know more?Time as powerful as it is will bring separated families,nation,cities,continent and the world at large together.
Time is precious to those who respect it.
Time is the fastest runner,but can be equaled only if you are conscious of it,but note that time is really living up to its name,so it as no tides to wait for no one.Do all that you have to do quickly because the effect of time on human endevour cannot ever be overlooked,so is also every living and non-living things
It has two major family,and they are indispensable of each other.Think about the beginning of something,or the rebirth of a process.The end and the destruction of the thing and process,does it ever occur without the prior knowledge of time?
Time starts a friendly relationship and it the most important factor the reconciling any feud, differences or misunderstandings,the most needed ingredient.
There is no amount of injury,injustice,pain and affliction that TIME cannot heal owing to its lifespan(borrowed)because it is so short.That is why I feel for the world.Who am I?
Strive to be helpful,be kind,be very attentive to whoever speaks to your audience,you may not fully understand the statement ''Time is short''.
Usual saying;Time and tides waits for no man is not an understatement,it is a fact.