Author Topic: What?Discipline?  (Read 1166 times)

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
What?Discipline?
« on: March 04, 2011, 12:39:20 PM »
Discipline should be based on guarded principles and it also depends on the particular aim and objective you set for yourself which often times lead to accomplished worthwhile goals.
    Garry Blair wrote;Discipline is based on pride,and meticulous attention to deratails,and on mutual respect and confidence.Discipline must be a habit so ingrained that it is stronger than the excitement of the goal or fear of failure.
  Daily nuturing of your discipline principles,will take you to a wonderful level termed SELF-DISCIPLINE.Self-dicipline is the sole factor which quickens success.It is also the only factor among other things that could make you a super human.-OMS

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Re: What?Discipline?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 12:44:08 PM »
Discipline should be based on guarded principles and it also depends on the particular aim and objective you set for yourself which often times lead to accomplished worthwhile goals.
    Garry Blair wrote;Discipline is based on pride,and meticulous attention to deratails,and on mutual respect and confidence.Discipline must be a habit so ingrained that it is stronger than the excitement of the goal or fear of failure.
  Daily nuturing of your discipline principles,will take you to a wonderful level termed SELF-DISCIPLINE.Self-dicipline is the sole factor which quickens success.It is also the only factor among other things that could make you a super human.
Show me a man who is prosperous in all his ways,he is a man who has  given himself to self discipline-OMS