Author Topic: Holy gathering.Are you among?  (Read 959 times)

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Holy gathering.Are you among?
« on: April 28, 2011, 01:12:07 PM »
I remember when I was a boy,quite long time ago,I used to follow my muslim friends to the mosque when it was time for their worship,though a christian from childhood born into a christian family,my parents never caught an inkling until late that I have gotten all I wanted to know about their(islamic) mode of worship and every other things that looked very strange about the other religion to me.When my parents eventully knew,I had to stop on my own,they were silent about it and to my thought,their silent meant I had to.
I made friends in my neighbourhood,no one wanted to be against me for whatsoever reason.The atmosphere generally them was always peaceful.Peace every where in my neighbourhood,with all the people around,I OBSERVED THAT the peace was more experiende each time I was among this worshippers,christains and muslems),I completely forgot about worries,what worry will a child have anyway? but the atmosphere then was so wonderful.
The same feeling was what I grew up with and I still observe and can say authoritatively that in the presence of God,there is absolute freedom,joy and peace.You are complete if you give your time and sincere worship to your God be you a moslem or a christian.
WhY not change you attitude and belong to a place where the name of the living God is called TRUTHFULLY TODAY such gathering will always be holy.Are you there?

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Re: Holy gathering.Are you among?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:13:09 PM »
I remember when I was a boy,quite long time ago,I used to follow my muslim friends to the mosque when it was time for their worship,though a christian from childhood born into a christian family,my parents never caught an inkling until late that I have gotten all I wanted to know about their(islamic) mode of worship and every other things that looked very strange about the other religion to me.When my parents eventully knew,I had to stop on my own,they were silent about it and to my thought,their silent meant I had to.
I made friends in my neighbourhood,no one wanted to be against me for whatsoever reason.The atmosphere generally them was always peaceful.Peace every where in my neighbourhood,with all the people around,I OBSERVED THAT the peace was more experiende each time I was among this worshippers,christains and muslems),I completely forgot about worries,what worry will a child have anyway? but the atmosphere then was so wonderful.
The same feeling was what I grew up with and I still observe and can say authoritatively that in the presence of God,there is absolute freedom,joy and peace.You are complete if you give your time and sincere worship to your God be you a moslem or a christian.
WhY not change you attitude and belong to a place where the name of the living God is called TRUTHFULLY TODAY such gathering will always be holy.Are you there?
WHY?