Author Topic: Wonders of laughter  (Read 1459 times)

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Wonders of laughter
« on: July 31, 2011, 02:22:39 AM »
The amount of muscles used when you laugh is much lesser than when you frown.Frown face in no time makes you look older than your real age,research has shown.
Good laughter relaxes the whole body.A good,hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress,leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45minutes after.It also boosts the immune system by increasing immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies,thus improving your resistance to disease.
Laugh away your pains-OMS

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Re: Wonders of laughter
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 09:46:21 PM »
The amount of muscles used when you laugh is much lesser than when you frown.Frown face in no time makes you look older than your real age,research has shown.
Good laughter relaxes the whole body.A good,hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress,leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45minutes after.It also boosts the immune system by increasing immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies,thus improving your resistance to disease.
Laugh away your pains-OMS
Add
Did you know that laughter dissolves distressing emotions?You can't feel anxious,angry,or sad when you are laughing.
motherhoodinstyle.net

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Laughter,the medice!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 12:31:31 AM »
Laughter protects the heart by improving the function of bloo vessels and increases blood flow.This can help protect against cardiovascular problems.You must have heard some some people said'I hardly fell ill ,this kind of people did not give room to grief neither do they allow problems in whatever guise to bother them,instead they wear chearful countenance in the face of the difficulties.This important laughter TONIC is certainly inestimable.

Offline Jidoskie

• Making Friends
  • IQ: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wonders of laughter
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:14:43 PM »
thank you