Author Topic: Love music,love life  (Read 1471 times)

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Love music,love life
« on: August 06, 2011, 11:39:40 PM »
If music be the food for life,play on as popularly said should be what is acceptable by all irrespective of your sew status,position,genre and religious background.
Good music says:
I am the needed therapy that can help counteract or prevent the damaging  effect of chronic stress,greatly  promoting your relaxation level and giving you good health.
The strong beat emanating from me stimulate brainwave,bringing sharper concentration and more alert thinking and calmness.
I love to love those who love me and play to the game by affecting their lives positively,especially those who chose me right.
  Remember the kind of music you listen to affects your lifestyle directly or indirectly,tends to determine who you are,so choose the kind of music that will project you well.
Quote:It is true that circumstance and background determines what we are,but we are absolutely responsible for who we become-OMSfects your lifestyle directly or indirectly,tends to determine who you are,so choose the kind of music that will project you well.
Quote:It is true that circumstance and background determines what we are,but we are absolutely responsible for who we become-OMS

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Love music,love life
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 10:22:06 PM »
author=myocas2010 link=topic=1555.msg29818#msg29818 date=1312670380]
If music be the food for life,play on as popularly said should be what is acceptable by all irrespective of your sew status,position,genre and religious background.
Good music says:
I am the needed therapy that can help counteract or prevent the damaging  effect of chronic stress,greatly  promoting your relaxation level and giving you good health.
The strong beat emanating from me stimulate brainwave,bringing sharper concentration and more alert thinking and calmness.
I love to love those who love me and play to the game by affecting their lives positively,especially those who chose me right.
Insert:It is said tha classical music helps lower blood pressure,reduce the risk of stroke,boost immunity,ease muscle tension and more.A trial will indeed convince you.  Remember the kind of music you listen to affects your lifestyle directly or indirectly,tends to determine who you are,so choose the kind of music that will project you well.
Quote:It is true that circumstance and background determines what we are,but we are absolutely responsible for who we become-OMSfects your lifestyle directly or indirectly,tends to determine who you are,so choose the kind of music that will project you well.
Quote:It is true that circumstance and background determines what we are,but we are absolutely responsible for who we become-OMS
[/quote]

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Love music,love life(add)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 10:20:19 PM »
Music is good for your general health as well as the health of your relationships as it can be used in a positive way to bridge gap and create bonds.