Author Topic: I NEED A SUGAR SON, I WILL PAY HIM 50,000 ABOVE BUT CAN U SATISFY ME?  (Read 14820 times)

Offline cabobizgig

• Just Browsing
  • IQ: 1
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
hi am guy, i do connect people to sugar mummy, if you need a caring and rich sugar mummy simply call me or send me your email address, location and age to,  (O8O77069313) O8O99  0456 29

Notice.... i do collect commission...

Offline Omotola

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 4
  • i love Him
    • View Profile
i wish you good luck and nothing else but good luck

Offline goberry

• Just Browsing
  • IQ: 0
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
hello maam am kul tall an kinda handsom 2,i dont need ur money buh i need 2 get down wif u dats my number 07069578005 or 08060626015

Offline Balogun Joseph

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED A SUGAR SON, I WILL PAY HIM 50,000 ABOVE BUT CAN U SATISFY ME?
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 02:59:02 AM »
WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE DATING AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2014
CONTACT OUR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879...MR BALOGUN JOSEPH
Turn your life around,by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies
sugar daddies,gay and lesbian connections all over Nigeria,Benin Republic,Ghana, South Africa,UK,U.S.A,
Dubai,Paris,Germany and some other countries, you are also entitled to contract opportunities,job offers in good reputable companies within Nigeria ,
business packages,financial packages and loans offers for businesses
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are highly rich and influential,powerful,connected,
we have directors,C.e.o ,senators,managers,politicians,
oil tycoon,big time Dubai and London based sugar mummies and daddies,we have ladies that owns two to three companies within one state and also ladies that run their business organization within
overseas,so are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are within the above mention countries
,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society, ,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our database,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with both money and influence,
Visit our official website for more details and information about our services www.afrointroductions.com
Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called love connection magazine and love
circle magazine),follow us on facebook by adding our databases administrator with balogun kunle joseph on Facebook
WEBSITES---WWW.AFROINTRODUCTIONS.COM
FACEBOOK ID---BALOGUN KUNLE JOSEPH
MAGAZINE---LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION//NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.
PHONE NO-08107906879

AFRO DATE CONNECTION .....YOUR WISH IS OUR DESIRE

Offline Balogun Joseph

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 03:00:02 AM »
WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE DATING AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2014
Turn your life around,by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies
sugar daddies,gay and lesbian connections all over Nigeria,Benin Republic,Ghana, South Africa,UK,U.S.A,
Dubai,Paris,Germany and some other countries, you are also entitled to contract opportunities,job offers in good reputable companies within Nigeria ,
by meeting our prestigious clients,who are highly rich and influential,powerful,connected,
oil tycoon,big time Dubai and London based sugar mummies and daddies,we have ladies that owns two to three companies within one state and also ladies that run their business organization within
overseas,so are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are within the above mention countries
,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society, ,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our database,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with both money and influence,
Visit our official website for more details and information about our services www.afrointroductions.com
Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called love connection magazine and love
circle magazine),follow us on facebook by adding our databases administrator with balogun kunle joseph on Facebook
AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION//NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.
PHONE NO-08107906879

Offline Balogun Joseph

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 03:00:31 AM »
PHONE NO-08107906879

Offline Balogun Joseph

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 03:00:54 AM »
PHONE NO-08107906879

Offline Balogun Joseph

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 12:45:08 AM »
WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2015
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA,UK,U.S.A,MALAYSIA, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879......(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are
in Nigeria,Ghana,Sourth africa,u.k,u.s.a, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done all the nesscessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our databased,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence,
These are contacts and numbers of sugar mummies and sugar daddies that has not yet be given out,so start calling to get connected immediately within your location:
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0817735892**
0808972865**
Visit our official website for more details and information about our services (www.afrointroductions.com)
Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called (love connection magazine and love
circle magazine),follow us on facebook my adding our databased administrator(balogun kunle joseph on facebook)
AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION//NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY

Offline Balogun Joseph

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION(08107906879)
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 08:14:46 PM »
PHONE NO-08107906879

Online veritogen

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 03:21:23 PM »
CARETRUST ONLINE MARKETING
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS, CHURCH, SCHOOLS, EVENTS, HOTELS, HOSPITALS, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING SITE, WEBISTE, BLOGS, TO OVER 80MILLION PEOPLE IN NIGERIA by STATES, GENDER, OCCUPATION, LGA, etc
Advertise to over 80 Million GSM NUMBERS Accross All State in Nigeria
Advertise to over 10 Million E-mails of People & Companies in Nigeria
Advertise to over 20 Million People & Companies on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google Plus, Instagram etc
Advertise to over 10 Million E-mails of People & Companies in Nigeria

OTHER SERVICE FROM CARETRUST

SHORTCODE Like (33134) For Radio, TV, Infotainment, Advice, etc

VOICE SMS: Blast Voice Messages to over 80 Million Nigerians

MOBILE APP: Develop a Customized Mobile App for your Product or Service

CALLER TUNE: Create your own Callertune to Millions of Nigerians

GSM / E-MAIL: Download 80Million Nigerian GSM Numbers & E-mails

IVR /USSD: Automated Voice Prompt for Companies, NGO, Business, Agencies, Associations

TOLL FREE NUMBER e.g 0700-YOURBIZNAME: Setup Tollfree for your Business, NGO, Organisation, Agencies[/center]

For more details
Visit: www.caretrusttelecom.com/mobile
OR
www.caretrustmarketing.com
Telephone: 07062940253, 08170555616

Offline Balogun Joseph

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 02:41:34 AM »
WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2015
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA,UK,U.S.A,MALAYSIA, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879......(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are
in Nigeria,Ghana,Sourth africa,u.k,u.s.a, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done all the nesscessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our databased,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence,
These are contacts and numbers of sugar mummies and sugar daddies that has not yet be given out,so start calling to get connected immediately within your location:
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0817735892**
0808972865**
Visit our official website for more details and information about our services (www.afrointroductions.com)
Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called (love connection magazine and love
circle magazine),follow us on facebook my adding our databased administrator(balogun kunle joseph on facebook)

0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0817735892**
0808972865**

0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0817735892**
0808972865**

Offline DESIREDATINGAGENCY

• Making Friends
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY AND PAY YOUR BILLS THIS SEASON 2015
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2015, 08:50:04 AM »

Hello!

FROM THE STABLE OF DESIRE DATING ORGANIZATION, WE BRING TO YOU THE BEST SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY HOOK-UP CONNECTION IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.

MR. AKINTOLA +2348165579819 FACEBOOK CONTACT: BAYO ERNEST AKINTOLA.

THE SOCIETY DOESN'T THINK OLDER WOMEN EXIST ANYMORE, NOBODY THINKS THEY FEEL ANYTHING. THE PEOPLE AROUND OLD WOMEN NEVER REALIZE THEY ARE GOING THROUGH A TURMOIL, NOBODY CARE ABOUT THEM. SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO PORTRAY IS THAT IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER.THAT AN OLD WOMAN IS STILL ALIVE IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE, THEY STILL HAVE SEXUAL URGES, PEOPLE FORGET THAT AN OLD WOMAN IS STILL HUMAN. AN OLD WOMAN ENJOYS HER SEXUAL LIFE MORE WHEN SHE NO LONGER THINKS ABOUT CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES, WHEN THE CHILDREN HAVE ALL GONE TO THEIR HUSBAND'S HOUSE OR IN SOME CASES THE BOYS HAVE MARRIED AND IT REMAINS ONLY THE OLD WOMAN AND HER HUSBAND. IT NEVER CROSSES OUR MIND THAT THESE OLD PARENTS CAN STILL GET ON WHENEVER THEY LIKE. DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN AN OLD MAN REALIZE HE IS FREE FROM CHILDREN BEARING, HE BECOMES PROMISCUOUS AND THEY ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO ALL KINDS OF DISEASES. BUT THE OLD WOMAN IS CONFINED TO A CORNER IN THE HOUSE, SO THEY PAY MORE MONEY TO WHO SO EVER IS READY TO MINGLE WITH THEM.

HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING FOR SUGAR MUMMIES/DADDIES GAY/LESBIAN PARTNERS? SEARCH NO MORE BECAUSE ITS NOW CLOSE TO YOUR DOOR STEP IN EVERY PART OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES;

NIGERIA
UNITED KINGDOM
ZIMBABWE
LYBIA
GHANA
SOUTH AFRICA
TOGO
AND MANY MORE...

HERE COMES THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MEET PEOPLE THAT MATTER'S IN YOUR SOCIETY , SO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY AND MEET WITH YOUR RICH AND INFLUENTIAL SUGAR MUMMY, DADDY, GAY, AND LESBIAN IN YOUR AREA TODAY AS EASY/FAST AS NEVER BEFORE.WE GIVE THE BEST BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST AGENCY IN AND ACROSS THE GLOBE. EVERY NECESSARY CHECKUP WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR LADIES/MEN THAT WE HAVE HAS BEEN MADE, AND WE GUARANTY YOU SUCCESS AND MAXIMUM SECURITY. GRAB A SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY AND BE THE BIG BOY/GIRL YOU WANT TO BE.

CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (C.A.C) APPROVED. (RC: 127561)

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION/DETAILS, KINDLY CONTACT THE P.R.O OF DESIRE DATING AGENCY (MR. BAYO AKINTOLA; +2348165579819).

IF YOU WANT US TO GET IN-TOUCH WITH YOU, KINDLY PROVIDE THE

INFORMATION BELOW AND TEXT IT TO MR. BAYO AKINTOLA +2348165579819, www.desiredatingagency.blogsp ot.com

YOUR NAME...............
YOUR AGE................
YOUR OCCUPATION.........
YOUR LOCATION...........

REGARDS,
MR, AKINTOLA
+2348165579819

Offline Balogun Kunle Joseph

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2015, 09:43:49 PM »

0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0817735892**
0808972865**

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2015, 09:47:14 PM »

0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0817735892**

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
GET CONNECTED TO THE MOST RICHEST AND WEALTHIEST SUGAR MUMMIES(08107906879)
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2015, 03:39:41 AM »
FACEBOOK ID---BALOGUN SODIQ JOSEPH
PHONE NO-08107906879

PHONE NO-08107906879

PHONE NO-08107906879

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 03:40:32 AM »
PHONE NO-08107906879

PHONE NO-08107906879

PHONE NO-08107906879

PHONE NO-08107906879

PHONE NO-08107906879

PHONE NO-08107906879

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2015, 09:12:05 AM »
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0817735892**
0808972865**

• Making Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2016, 09:15:55 PM »

0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0808972865**
0703364574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0810635892**
0810882865**
0703884574**
0803307568**
0703298439**
0706285418**
0817735892**
0808972865**\
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKK