Author Topic: Free Ticket to live events in Nigeria  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
Free Ticket to live events in Nigeria
« on: September 14, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »
http://eventvisa.com.ng/

Eventvisa studio audience invites gives you an opportunity to being part of a "live studio audience". This has been THE THING TO DO in Nollywood since the '80s and '90s, when we used to have popular tv shows like Speakout, Be My Guest etc inviting guests into their studios to participate in their recorded tv shows. Today, you can join the fun at the filming of most TV shows. Since the mid 2012 Eventvisa has been associated with literally tens of network shows produced at many different studio facilities across Nigeria. Studio audience invites offered here are always FREE and will give you an opportunity to see what happens behind the scenes and spend some time in the studio with many of TV's brightest stars! Award shows and special events in addition to the 'series' shows that we represent, at various times throughout the year, we also arrange audiences and offer invites or book groups or seat fillers for a variety of pilots, specials, award shows and other annual or one-time-only television events. GROUP INVITES AND FUNDRAISING Attending the filming of a TV show is a great activity for your club, organization or tour group. Our Group Dept. can arrange advance invites for most of our shows if you have a group of 10 or more. Some shows also offer fundraising opportunities. Again, there is no cost to you for this service and the invites are FREE. To contact a Group Coordinator for additional information about Group Invites, please call 08060887035 or 08070453565.
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"