Author Topic: Should Nigerians Abroad Come Home To Marry To Preserve Our Cultural Heritage?  (Read 6825 times)

Offline adejoe

• Making Friends
  • IQ: 0
    • View Profile
Yes o.  :D
Marry useless girl from UK and you will surely create a useless generation. No good girl dey here at all. one fit dey locked up for him mama house sha  ;D

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
I have girls for sale, call me to send some to you guys.
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"

Offline scury

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 4
    • View Profile
    • RUB MINDS
Why will pay for them; when they queue up to give you free here in Yankee?  ;D
GOD DEY!

Offline WatchULukin4

• Soul Friend
  • IQ: 21
  • iM goNNa FinD YOUUU
    • View Profile
Yes o.  :D
Marry useless girl from UK and you will surely create a useless generation. No good girl dey here at all. one fit dey locked up for him mama house sha  ;D

e be like say u neva reach d UK b4 sef. dont belive everythin u see in movies
or beta still...make some sense!
everybodi smiles in d same language!

Offline lizzie

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 28
  • Miss Double K.B
    • View Profile
Lol scury....
S.s... adejoe is kinda right though not all..
I'm so thankful for YOUR blessings LORD

Offline WatchULukin4

• Soul Friend
  • IQ: 21
  • iM goNNa FinD YOUUU
    • View Profile
"no gud girl dey here at all"?!?
abeg Lizzie nor side d guy.
dats like sayin all d girls wu live in ajegunle are prostitutes.

derz no kinda right about dat. its an ignorant & unfair statement.
derz gud ppl everywer...same as derz bad ppl everywer.
everybodi smiles in d same language!

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
I saw tis question here ...

http://www.imoonline.org/olddiscussion2.htm

& I decided to throw it on to the minrubbers ( or shall I call you rub-minders)
Note that marrying on the basis of sustaining ones cultural heritage is a thing to be decided by the individuals involved.As far as I am concerned,you can marry when you find yiur suitable partner anytime,anywhere.

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Be a musician...
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2010, 03:01:03 PM »
I have girls for sale, call me to send some to you guys.
Music is the best thing the soul needs utmostly for revitalization.Inspiration and well heartedness comes naturally to you when you listen to good well-meaning music and you won't have to remain the same again.
  Such is what I want to get when someone could help me complete this song.I don't know the beginning neither did I know who sang it,I want to know that is why I'm throughing it out to my fellow compatriots.I know there are some who are more versatile in music more than I do,please help.
   It goes thus,I think this is the chorus...
    Do you really want me.as much as I do,
    I look into your eyes right now and I know that you still care....2ce   
   I know it was sang by a lady with a sweet voice,maybe Whitney Houston..
Please solve this riddle for me I need the real words of the song.

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Re: Be a musician...
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »
Music is the best thing the soul needs utmostly for revitalization.Inspiration and well heartedness comes naturally to you when you listen to good well-meaning music and you won't have to remain the same again.
  Such is what I want to get when someone could help me complete this song.I don't know the beginning neither did I know who sang it,I want to know that is why I'm throughing it out to my fellow compatriots.I know there are some who are more versatile in music more than I do,please help.
   It goes thus,I think this is the chorus...
    Do you really want me.as much as I do,
    I look into your eyes right now and I know that you still care....2ce   
   I know it was sang by a lady with a sweet voice,maybe Whitney Houston..
Please solve this riddle for me I need the real words of the song.
Music is theoul provider

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Re: Be a musician...
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2010, 03:11:54 PM »
Music is the
Music is the soul provider,second to unadulteated love
soul provider

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
Words
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2010, 03:27:32 PM »
The most powerful machine that can build bridges,dry oceans and sustain a dying community and nation if carefully used.
Take caution;Words are utterances that comes out at will.Only a self cautious individual could overcome its will and power controlled by the tongue

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
How to update your computer memory
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2010, 03:46:24 PM »
Upgrading your notebook or PC is a lot cheaper than buying a new unit.There are a few upgrade to consider.
However if speed and productivity is is your main concern,then memory upgrade is what you need.jumping to this type of computer upgrade there are two important steps that you need to consider in terms of your computer memory statistics.
When existing memory of your computer starts to run slower than it used to,it means that the memory is running scare.U can know Ur existing memory status by checking ur BIOS or if u are using windows,u can access the system properties of your computer through the control panel .
After doing this,you have to get a little physical with your PC.Make sure that you turn your computer off to avoid electric shock and other accident.Once your computer has been shut down and unplugged,you have to open your CPU case and locate ur memory slot.check the number of free slots that you can install new modules into.
If there are no more slots,then you have to replace the existing memory modules with those of higher capacity which are available in the market today.The amount of memory upgrade however depends on how you uise your computer.If yiu are just an average user of window xp,then investing in 1GB memory will wok out just fine .This computer upgrade can make some tasks 30% faster.
If your job entails powerhouse performance like video editing,graphics and multitasking with large files,then jumping to a 2GB of memory is a good investment.
The programs. that you are using can also determine the amount of memory that and the ''read me section''you will find the program's minimum or recommended memory requirement.
If your computer can handle the upgrade then you might as well maximize your memory out of the recommended amount to attain absolute performance level.
 Culled from the Punch Newspaper.
  Quoted from www.ezinearticles.com                                                                                                                                                                                     
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 04:29:43 PM by myocas2010 »