Author Topic: Have Faith and Read this Job must Locate u.  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Nat4luv

• Just Browsing
  • IQ: 1
    • View Profile
Have Faith and Read this Job must Locate u.
« on: April 12, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »
Hello Rubminders.
Welcome back from easter 2008.My Prayer 4 everyone of us is that whatsoever that is die in our life will b jam back to life because of his resurrecting power.Just like he resurrected Lazarus from dead such as he will do for us.And the ressurecting power also intervene in the life of Jesus Christ such as it will do in our life.

My Main Reason of bringing this quotations is that we have to made our flesh died in sin nd our Spirit alert.Am going to talk about FORNICATION because we guys ar doing it nd some r addicted to it.

Romans 2 vs 23 says a word that for al have sinned and fall short of the flory of God.Everybody born of a woman is a sinner because in sin was we conceive.Thats why we have fall short of his glory and we r regaining stregnth(Glory)for the debt he paid on the cross of calvary.

Galatians 3 vs 13 says that Christ has redemmed us from the curse of the law,being made curse for us for it is written that curse is he that is hangeth on tree(Cross).Every sin Adam nd Eve made in the first place was nw in the past nd because of that he that is greater to do al things came nd redemmed us from such sin.When Adam sin against God we were taken away the glory that God gv to us from nature nd we were putting the Adamic nature bt God the father call a meeting in heaven seeking who to send in order to redemmed us from that Adamic nature

Isaiah 6 vs 8(And I had a voice of the lord saying Whom shall I send,And who will go for us.Then I(Jesus Christ)said Here am I,Send Me.Then God send Jesus Christ in order to redemmed us from the Adamic Nature.(Which is the fall of Man).

Colossians 3 vs 5(Therefore put to death your members which are on earth
FORNICATION
UNCLEANLINESS
PASSION Which ar IDOLATRY(Whosoever that commits any of this is an idolatry nd have gv his or herself to IDOL.

1st Thess 4 vs 3(For this is the will of God for us that we may abstain from FORNICATION.

Ist Corinthians 6 vs 18(Flee from sexual Immorality.Every sin that a man does outside his or her body,but I warn u that every sin that a man does commits wit his or her body is a sexual immorality and sinneth against his own body.)When u commit a sin like stealing,lieing nd so on Must b forgive nd when u sin wit your body like FORNICATION,LESIBIANS,GAYS AND SEX WIT ANIMALS is a sin against the Spirit of God.You have to 4give yourself first before Holy Spirit will forgive u.

We ask why(And the bible says that Or do you not know that your body is the temple of Holy Spirit who lives in us that we are not our own.For you were brought wit a price(The price been the air God breathe in us after he finish creating us.And he breathe air and we perceive it.Therefore Glorify God wit your own body.

Now conc what we wrote to him It is not good for a man to touch a woman.Nevertheless to avoid FORNICATION Let every man have his own wife and every wife have her own husband.(1st Corinthians 7 vs 1)

His Blood(In every mans life what we have to remember even when we are going astray for his will is to remember what he did for us in tha cross of calvary.Easter must b a remarkable day in the life of every human being on earth.During Easter Session we ought to remembered that it is that session that God deliver us from the curse of the law nd show is love that he love us for God is love.Easter session we ought to show our friends love nt love bt nt from the heart but just to get sumtin from that guy or from that lady.

@ EASTER we ought to keep ourselves holy.Thanking him for reddemming us for curse of the law,for thanking him that our pains have finished,our troubles have finished,our shame have finished nd they r turning to glory.thanking him that I must cross over to a bera side,thanking him that i must walk on top of wealth from that moment just Simon Pera walk on top of the wara.

SIMON PERA(Simon Pera walk on top of the wara because his due time has come.Hv u ask your self why did other disciples in the boat did nt ask Jesus for them to come and walk but Pera knew in his self that his time to cross over to the bera side have come.Halleluyah.

Brethern always bear in mind that his mercies endures forever.
No Mara hw u hv go astray he is ever faithful.
He said my covenant will I nt brek nor alter the word that comes out of my mouth.So whatsoever God says Surely he must perfect it.

My Prayer 4u al rubminders is that as long God have say u must cross over believe it u must cross over as the people of Israelites did.After reading this post I can see so many destinies b loose from every attackers of the enemies,I can see so many people b call for job.Job shall locate u.I can see people moving out of their ways like mental people in order to favour Adaobi,Nkechi,Obinna,Kenny,Seyi,Femi,Uchenna etc.In your working places God will use people in authorities to show u the right way.

I can see vessels b repositioned in a right direction.Esther was a house help but she was repositioned to her right position(Queen).Such shall b your portion.

Oh al those Witches nd Wizards from your parental home and maternal home They Must Die For your Sake.Isaiah was the Child of God but King Uzziah Stand his way of seeing Lord bt the day king Uzziah died Isaiah saw the Lord.Any Uzziah on your way is digging his pit or her pit In Jesus Name(Amen).

For my fellow students in Schools our destinites will speak wit evidence.
For my fellow workers because I work as well When they hear of your name they will summit themselves to u because a king is coming(HALLELUYAH).

You CAN CONTACT ME WHEN You SEE ANY CHANGE IN UR LIFE(PHYSCIALLY.SPIRITUALLY.ACADEM ICALLY.OTHERWISE
NATMIKE2005Y2K@YAHOO.COM
KINGSTON CANADA

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
Re: Have Faith and Read this Job must Locate u.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »
Nat, this is interesting, did you compose this yourself? I'll add you to my yim tomorrow the internet here is poor. Happy sunday.
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"

Offline freddiewit

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 41
  • God's Most Favoured Son
    • View Profile
    • Fred's Website
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 09:22:54 PM »
How come I never saw this?

Nat, I've not seen this and the miracle's happening already.

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 12:34:46 PM »
Omo gongo don start to dey so oooo

I have 50 million naira worth of mustard faith now ;D
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"