Do Nigerians goes on Vacation

yes
2 (28.6%)
no
2 (28.6%)
a few
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Do Nigerian go on Vacations  (Read 2734 times)

Offline Srout and Levart

• Just Browsing
  • IQ: 0
    • View Profile
Do Nigerian go on Vacations
« on: August 08, 2008, 02:19:03 AM »
           Going on a vacation has always been a dream for me and have always waited endlessly for when that day will come, you know having to work all day and study part time left me with little or not time for myself and the chance to have fun never presented it self.B

But faithfully by september last year i decided to go on a long due vacation and believe me when i say well due so i really mean it.Now the next thing that now popped up on my mind was where to go and how to go about it. this could be a very huge problem especially when you don't have anybody to guide you through the planning process.This was what i had to face last year i went through the internet to search for possible means (companies & agent)that could help but there was little or no help.So i had to work it out myself its not to interesting have to go browse through the internet searching for possible clues.
          But cutting a long story short i took  the bull by the horn and decided on Ghana which i had to explore by my self,determining that other people would not have to go through the same stress i had to go through,so i took my camera asked around among my friend to see if any one of them had a relative or friend in Ghana, gracefully i stroke luck and a friend had a relative who he said would be willing to take me through the nooks and the cranny of the land having stayed there for the better part of his life(18 years)he knows every or almost everywhere.Later in September i booked my flight and off i flew straight and landed in Kotoka airport in Accra the Country's capital the place is small and cute compared to our MMA Ikeja.
Ghana is splendid infact they have a power generation of 24/7,the people accommodating and the place is much safer even for a tourist you almost don't need a guide except that you have to know where you are going.

Em now taking the pain upon myself to help other plan there vacation having also been to other parts of the country that are worth seeing and even to Togo and other western Africa regions is what am currently working on. In conclusions its always a great experience and i can hardly wait for another such experience.if you would like to take a vacation to Ghana you can always count on me.
signed
Sruot & Levart
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:45:57 AM by Srout and Levart »

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
Re: Do Nigerian go on Vacations
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 12:29:05 PM »
Elites know the importance of vacation, no matter how costly. Foreigners actually save for vacation every year, but here, we save money to do Christmas and new year. That's why productivity is low.

When you go on vacation, you come back refreshed and fresh, your brain is ready to perform wonders, but all work and no play has killed our Jack.

Some go, some don't. Some would rather buy a car instead and stay in traffic all year round. ;D
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"

Offline lizzie

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 28
  • Miss Double K.B
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 12:07:57 AM »
I'ld like to go on vacation.. as a matter of fact.. i tink i went early june.. i travelled outside the country..u know..even if na cotonou.. i still comot for nigeria. ;D

Really, most ppl wud rather use their money for other stuffs b4 going on vacation.. by most ppl.. i mean ajepako like we... but it's a common tin among d olowos and they are few. So you can say nigerians don't go on vacation judging by majority
I'm so thankful for YOUR blessings LORD

Offline iice

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 6
  • Come to me Luis. . .Akasha calls you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 08:38:00 AM »
Yeah we do.
I love vacations ;D ;D
There was a time i was perpetually on vacation, but now i make do with once in while.  I do try though to go when i start feeling stressed out.  Am one of those who will rather blast my money going to the beach than buying a new bag or whatever :-\
Stiletto of the Abyss

Offline BBFan

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 09:00:36 AM »
Yes for rich Nigerians, fufu for poor Nigerians, both for me.

Offline lizzie

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 28
  • Miss Double K.B
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 03:35:51 PM »
uhmm.. iice..na u biko

@bbfan..aw u dey for middle..talk true..na fufu for u..
I'm so thankful for YOUR blessings LORD

Offline WatchULukin4

• Soul Friend
  • IQ: 21
  • iM goNNa FinD YOUUU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 01:10:12 AM »
yes yes yes
i'm exhibit A
i plan 2 take at least 5 holidays dis yr.
everybodi smiles in d same language!

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 10:02:49 AM »
5 long holidays in the toilet abi? :P
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"

Offline iice

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 6
  • Come to me Luis. . .Akasha calls you
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »
i plan 2 take at least 5 holidays dis yr.

i like your style :D  I took 4 last year hehehe, i hope i get as much this year
Stiletto of the Abyss

Offline WatchULukin4

• Soul Friend
  • IQ: 21
  • iM goNNa FinD YOUUU
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 04:51:13 PM »
5 long holidays in the toilet abi? :P

yo face!
3 down and its not even may yet...yay! :P
everybodi smiles in d same language!

Offline Omotola

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 4
  • i love Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 07:06:18 PM »
i plan to visit edo state soon for a wedding

Offline myocas2010

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 2
  • I luv RubMinds, LWKM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »
           Going on a vacation has always been a dream for me and have always waited endlessly for when that day will come, you know having to work all day and study part time left me with little or not time for myself and the chance to have fun never presented it self.B

But faithfully by september last year i decided to go on a long due vacation and believe me when i say well due so i really mean it.Now the next thing that now popped up on my mind was where to go and how to go about it. this could be a very huge problem especially when you don't have anybody to guide you through the planning process.This was what i had to face last year i went through the internet to search for possible means (companies & agent)that could help but there was little or no help.So i had to work it out myself its not to interesting have to go browse through the internet searching for possible clues.
          But cutting a long story short i took  the bull by the horn and decided on Ghana which i had to explore by my self,determining that other people would not have to go through the same stress i had to go through,so i took my camera asked around among my friend to see if any one of them had a relative or friend in Ghana, gracefully i stroke luck and a friend had a relative who he said would be willing to take me through the nooks and the cranny of the land having stayed there for the better part of his life(18 years)he knows every or almost everywhere.Later in September i booked my flight and off i flew straight and landed in Kotoka airport in Accra the Country's capital the place is small and cute compared to our MMA Ikeja.
Ghana is splendid infact they have a power generation of 24/7,the people accommodating and the place is much safer even for a tourist you almost don't need a guide except that you have to know where you are going.

Em now taking the pain upon myself to help other plan there vacation having also been to other parts of the country that are worth seeing and even to Togo and other western Africa regions is what am currently working on. In conclusions its always a great experience and i can hardly wait for another such experience.if you would like to take a vacation to Ghana you can always count on me.
signed
Sruot & Levart
Off course we do.
Tell us mre about you