Author Topic: HIS WILL  (Read 1215 times)

Offline freddiewit

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 41
  • God's Most Favoured Son
    • View Profile
    • Fred's Website
HIS WILL
« on: May 06, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »
God's waiting till you fully submit to His will. Here's a gospel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJdtyE7_Kgs#lq-lq2-hq

Offline mekoyo

• Reliable Elder
  • IQ: 30
  • Be yourself
    • View Profile
Re: HIS WILL
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:36:24 AM »
WHAT IS GOD'S WILL

So many have wandered away inn search of God's will for their lives. Some persons do not understand what the will of God is, what it means to submit whooly to God's will and of course to abide in the will of God.

God's will for our lives is SALVATION. He died for us on the cross of calvary. He bore our reproach. In ISAIAH 53 : 1 - 6.  Tells us clearly the depth at which Christ suffered that we might be made free. He has cleansed us from the law of sin and death. The question today is how many believe this? How many have accepted him as their personal Saviour. THe bible says all we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned everyman his own way and the LORD has placed on Him the iniquity of us all. He is despised, rejected of men yet we did esteem him, stricken of men, he is cast of as a branch and we hid our faces from. Surely he has borne our sicknesses......

In pain he died for us on the cross of calvary, he shed his precious and sinless blood for us that we might be free and his WILL is that we accept that work of grace, washes and cleanses us from sin. Believe that HE died for you on the cross of calvary and let him abide in you.

He says i stand at the door and knock, if any man hear me let him open and i will come in and sup with him. HE is calling you today.

ABIDE IN TH WILL OF GOD.

He loves you that is why he died for you. Accept him today no longer delay, there's no other way to GOD.
!!!Until you accept your failure as final then are you finally a failure!!!