Author Topic: Solibay Opera mini free browsing mtn zain etisalat glo code settings nokia k750  (Read 98655 times)

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 7
    • View Profile
Solibay Opera mini free browsing mtn zain etisalat glo code settings nokia k750

How to enter cheat codes:

1. Open Menu>Tools>Settings>Network

2. Put a check on the box that is labeled "Shadow connect"

3. Enter "wap.mtnonline.com" on the textbox labeled "The address to connect"

4. Put a check on the box labeled "Check time-out for connections"

5. Enter "120" on the textbox labeled "Time(s)"

6. Leave the checkbox labeled "Additional" unchecked

7. Leave the textboxes labeled "Server", "Port", "Username" and "Password" blank

8. Enter "wap.mtnonline.com@80.232.117.41:80" on the Opera Mini server textbox

9. Uncheck the box labeled "Reset of a server at an error"

10. Leave the other settings without changing it then save the changes

I will get the codes for you from all over the web.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:20:52 PM by davidenko »
ca$h rule$ #v#rything around m#...

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
    • View Profile
Remember to google for freedom software and proxy for downloading and google anything you cant find.

MTN FREE BROWSING ON MOBILE PHONE:

They are two available codes that i have now,

1) use the normal setting earlier. Homepage:
wap.mtnonline.com.t9space.com/power/m/http/google.com

2) this code has a France server. Homepage: wap.mtnonline.com/lnk000/=www.google.com
Proxy address or IP: 081.93.186.116
Port: 80

MTN FREE BROWSING WITH SOLIBAY AND OPERAMINI MOD:

I also have two available codes for this now,

1) use this as server address: wap.mtnonline.com/lnk000/=80.232.117.10:80

2) use this server address: 10.199.212.8%2fast%3c0@80.232.117.10:80

ZAIN FREE BROWSING ON MOBILE PHONE:

They are two available codes:

1) wap.ng.zain.com/globalen/px/url/303/google.com

2) wap.ng.zain.com/globalen/url=www.google.com

ZAIN FREE BROWSING ON SOLIBAY AND OPERAMINI MOD

I have only on one available code:

1) wap.ng.zain.com/globalen/px/url/303/80.232.117.10:80

ETISALAT FREE BROWSING ON MOBILE PHONE:

I have three available codes:

1) etisalat.ng.gprs@www.google.com

2) etisalat.wap.gprs/000/google.com

3) 10.71.170.5@www.google.com

FREE SMS ON MOBILE PHONE

1) login to http://www.mjoy.com and register for free unlimited text messages
2) visit http://www.bbnsms.com for five free sms a day

MTN FREE BROWSING ON COMPUTER USING YOUR-FREEDOM

I have four available codes but i will only disclose three codes:

1) wap.mtnonline.com%2f.m@ems03.your-freedom.de

2) loaded.mtnonline.com@ems11.your-freedom.de

3) 10.199.212.8%2f.80e@ems09.your-freedom.de

ZAIN FREE BROWSING ON COMPUTER USING YOUR-FREEDOM

I have three available codes but i will only disclose two codes:

1) wap.ng.zain.com/globalen/px/url/303@ems19.your-freedom.de

2) ems10.your-freedom.de

ETISALAT FREE BROWSING ON COMPUTER USING YOUR-FREEDOM

I have three available codes but i will only disclose two codes:

1) emso6.your-freedom.de

2) 10.71.170.5@ems07.your-freedom.de

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:53:41 PM by davidenko »

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
    • View Profile

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
    • View Profile

Now, for those of you using mtn on Nokia s40 phones and some sony erricsons, here is a new cheat code for you so that you can still browse free again, this settings i am going to give out works for all phones except china phones and other stupid phones, all you do is just go to your settings, then change your browsing homepage or bookmark to: wap.mtnonline.com/gwt/n, change your IP or proxy address to: 209.85.129.99 and your port: 80 or use this settings, change your IP to: 78.46.255.91, port to: 53 then type in any site like: www.google.com in the homepage or bookmark.
To browse with your operamin mod 2.06 or solibay, for nokia s40 users, just download the latest mtn proxy file, then send it to your phone via bluetooth and save it as your default connection, then put in the default settings in the solibay and browse free with your mtn, for nokia s60 user, change your operamini server address to: wap.mtnonline.com.80.232.117. 10:80. both for the s30, s40, s50, s60 users, you can download operamini mod 4.2, then select custom 4 as the operator, then edit the server address to: wap.mtnonline.com.server4.ope ramini.com:80 then start browsing free.....

launch your solibay or operamin and use this sever address: wap.ng.zain.com@80.232.117.10:80 then start browsing free with your zain line.

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
    • View Profile
latest June 2009 mtn cheatcodes from preciousmoneyclub.webs.com
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 04:01:29 PM »
Jun 2009
my cool guys take these new mtn cheat code for your phone.
change your IP to: 213. 133. 101. 35 and port to 53 then change your homepage/bookmark to: www. google. com.  this code works for all phones except china phones for sure. . . . . . . .
For those who uses solibay or operamini mod 2. 06, just change the proxy server address to: 213. 133. 101. 35 and your port to: 53 then change the operamini server to: 80. 232. 117. 10:80 and browse free when you select that configuration as your access point.  go to sharemobile. ro and download operamini 4. 2 mod, and launch it in your phone then select custom 4 as the operator and edit the server address to: wap. mtnonline. server4. operamini. com:80 and start browsing free, it works for all phones.  To be the first in getting all this cheat codes, just login to www. preciousmoneyclub. webs. com and visit LATEST CHEAT CODE PAGE and enjoy your self.
If you need international sim cards to browse free on your computer or you want to use this our very Naija sim card to browse free on any network with your computer, just save your self big stress and money waste by just dialing 080XSWEET now!!!

Now, for those of you using mtn on Nokia s40 phones and some sony erricsons, here is a new cheat code for you so that you can still browse free again, this settings i am going to give out works for all phones except china phones and other stupid phones, all you do is just go to your settings, then change your browsing homepage or bookmark to: wap. mtnonline. com/gwt/n, change your IP or proxy address to: 209. 85. 129. 99 and your port: 80 or use this settings, change your IP to: 78. 46. 255. 91, port to: 53 then type in any site like: www. google. com in the homepage or bookmark.
To browse with your operamin mod 2. 06 or solibay, for nokia s40 users, just download the latest mtn proxy file, then send it to your phone via bluetooth and save it as your default connection, then put in the default settings in the solibay and browse free with your mtn, for nokia s60 user, change your operamini server address to: wap. mtnonline. com. 80. 232. 117. 10:80.  both for the s30, s40, s50, s60 users, you can download operamini mod 4. 2, then select custom 4 as the operator, then edit the server address to: wap. mtnonline. com. server4. operamini. com:80 then start browsing free. . . . .

for zain users, just download the latest zain proxy file, if you don't have it contact me on 08069673628, then send it to your phone via bluetooth and save it as default then launch your solibay or operamin and use this sever address: wap. ng. zain. com@80. 232. 117. 10:80 then start browsing free with your zain line.

free mtn, zain & etisalat browsing seetings on computer
download the pc suite of your phone, then install it and download a free proxy tunneling client and configure then start browsing free,
if need free browsing settings on computer using your mtn, zain or etisalat, just call me on 08069673628 and get the full package with manual on how to configure your computer and browse free, you can also do it for others when you have done yours and make money with it.
you can also watch your dstv channels live on your laptop or desktop, all you have to do is just to download the software and put the settings that to make it the stations to be free then connect your internet and launch the dstv then select the station you want to watch like African magic, cnn, espn, bbc, supersports and many more. . . .  IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL 08069673628 OR MAIL SWEETBOY4LIFE2006@GMAIL. COM

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
    • View Profile
FOR MTN FREE BROWSING ON PHONE

it works for solibay and operamini mods.  Go to your solibay/operamini mod network settings, change the server address to: 213. 133. 101. 35 and your port to: 53 then change the operamini server to: 80. 232. 117. 10:80 then configure your web browser with the same IP & port and bookmark/homepage to: www. Google. Com and each time you want to browse with your solibay, select that configuration as your access point
--
    Last week, i dropped a code here.   many thanks to those that called me to say thank you and the appreciating replies to that post.   Unfortunately, the code was terminated last week; but to God be the glory who keep directing us and i am very happy to announce this latest cheat code for your mobile.

homepage url: wap.mtnonline.com/gwt/n
proxy address:209.85.129.99
proxy port: 80

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 30
  • Fly, crawl, walk, run, just do something.do suntin
    • View Profile
    • Lagos Metropolitan Community
Current, constantly updated free browsing cheat codes, hacks and cracks June 1, 2009.

Good work man, but you can save yourself so much stress by clicking here:

http://preciousmoneyclub.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-latestcheatcodepage.htm

You got all the details and the current ones for that matter.
My wall/profile/page ---> http://rubminds.com/forums/profile/Penthome

"send me recharge card!"

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
    • View Profile
And please take note, do not try tricks without following these instructions:

1. Empty your airtime (do share and send to another number e.g. your friends line. For MTN, type the following to be sent to 777:

Transfer 0803XXXXXXX Amount Pin

e.g.

Transfer 08033333333 300 0000

0000 is the default pin, just incase you don't know your pin, you will be asked to change your pin, follow the instructions and attempt the transfer again (by sending the transfer string to 777 via sms) You are not being charged for text messages to 777.

2. If possible, try to use a new line and don't make calls with it (dedicated line)

3. If the manual settings don't work for you then you need to request settings.

For MTN, send Settings to 3888 or ALL to 4777 (free), Etisalat comes with GPRS automatically. If you are in doubt, call customer care. For Zain, compose sms e.g.

wap sonyericsson k750i

(wap manufacturer model)

and send to 232.

4. Keep the codes to yourself as much as possible, they block them every now and then.

5. Google the web for updates, there are 1 million and one people along with their grandmothers asking you to call them and pay into their accounts just to get codes that will only last you for a week. Do not fall!

6. Don't IM me for cheat codes, ask others, the only key that works on my keyboard is delete (no recycle bin tho')

7. If you can afford it, pay for your internet, but if you can't don't 'suffer and smile.'
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 10:26:15 PM by Penthome »

"send me recharge card!"

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
    • View Profile
Thanks for the input.

new codes

homepage/bookmark: wap.mtnonline.com/gwt/n
access point name/ apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
username: web
password: web
proxy address/IP: 209.85.129.99
port/port number: 80
authentication: normal
network type: IPv4

or.......

homepage/bookmark: www.google.com
proxy address/IP: 78.46.255.91
port/port number: 53

or.......

homepage/bookmark: www.google.com
proxy address/IP: 213.133.101.35
port/port number: 53

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
    • View Profile
homepage/bookmark: wap.ng.zain.com/demo/px/url/221/google/com
access point name/ apn: wap.ng.zain.com
username: wap
password: wap
proxy address/IP: 67.288.127.90
port/port number: 80

Offline davidenko

• Building Ties
    • View Profile
download operamini mod 2.06 or solibay
go to options,
select tools then settings
select network....
unmark shadow connect
unmark check time-out connections
unmark additional server
server: 172.18.254.5
port: 8080
username: wap
password: wap
operamini server: wap.ng.zain.com@80.232.117.10:80 or 80.232.117.10:80
unmark  reset of a server at error

Offline freddiewit

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 41
  • God's Most Favoured Son
    • View Profile
    • Fred's Website
Pent, help me configure my mobile before I land o...

Offline adejesu

• Just Browsing
  • IQ: 1
    • View Profile
hello my name is adejesu, and my browsing stoped yesterday pls can you for Gods sake send the code to me afresh.My email is aadejesu@yahoo.com.thanks and God bless you

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
    • View Profile
I think it's better to name ur config, like network, phone model, browser e.t.c. and location. That way, others can help.

"send me recharge card!"

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
    • View Profile
TO download the latest Opera mini (mobile) edition specifically cracked for MTN, Glo, Zain or Etisalat cheat (free) browsing, go to http://www.sharemobile.ro/dls/share/19638/opera2.06HTTPS_by_caprio.jar and follow configuration instructions.

"send me recharge card!"

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
    • View Profile
Latest Solibay for cracked browsing. Don't forget to enter the IP address correctly.

"send me recharge card!"

Offline freddiewit

• RM High Chief
  • IQ: 41
  • God's Most Favoured Son
    • View Profile
    • Fred's Website
Has anyone got the settings for Etisalat? They're charging way too much.

Offline Dubai

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 5
    • View Profile
hello please help me too im with k700
lead us well dont let this nation to fall inside well mr president

Offline Ken

• Building Ties
  • IQ: 8
  • Nobody knows tomorrow
    • View Profile
This is interesting, Let me source for more info for you guys.
Do not hesitate to pay for your knowledge.

Offline Ken

• Building Ties
  • Nobody knows tomorrow
    • View Profile
How to browse the internet free on phone with any network on operamini 4.2 multimod

-go to http://sharemobile.ro
-download operamini 4.2 multimod server
-install the operamini on your handset
-change the operator to

*for mtn network
-edit the server to http://wap.mtnonline.com.server4.operamini.com:80
-if you are using samsung, then use: 10.199.212.2.80.232.117.10:80
*for zain network
-edit the server address to socket://server4.operamini.com:1080
-or user http://172.23.1.12.server4.operamini.com:80
*for etisalat network
-edit the server address to: http://wap.etisalat.com/easy.php.80.232.117.10:80
*for glo network
-edit the server address to: http://glogwap.server4.operamini.com:80

Now For browsing on phone with inbuilt wap browser with mtn, zain and etisalat.
*for mtn network
-change your proxy address: 78.46.75.100
-change your port to: 53
-change your homepage to: http://www.google.com/gwt/n
*for zain network
-change your proxy address to: 172.18.255.5
-change your port: 8080
-change your homepage to: http://flyproxy.com/nph-proxy.pl/01/0110a/http/t9space.com
*for etisalat network
-change your proxy address to: 80.232.171.41
-change your port to: 8080
-change your homepage to: http://www.etiasalat.com/easy.php/http/google.com

*Your-Freedom: this software is the strongest and fastest free internet browsing software on computer currently.
 It runs starting from the speed of 64 kb/s to unlimited speed/s depending on the current plan you are operating with the
 freedom panel. Your-freedom software is not like psiphon that does not work on low class model of computers, freedom works on all computersn start from pentium 1 to pentium R, from 256 mb ram to 18 gb ram, from 756 mhz processor to 7 ghz processor, from desktop to laptop.
 So, you don't have to worry whether your computer will work or not but it's quite ovius that some people do critisize and say that freedom software is not so fast but it's very ovious that i have to tell you this, they are 6 fundamentals that affect internet connection.
 This 6 fundamentals are:
-location (3 G effectivity)
-Ram of your computer (if it's not high, the speed of your computer is bound to be slow)
-Proccessor speed (just like the ram, if the proccessor speed of your computer is slow, then your launching and conection will be slow)
-operating system (it's very much know that windows vista ultimate is the slowest in internet while vista home premium is the fastest followed by the dr general: windows xp proffessional which is more stable than all)
-software Configuration settings (the settings you are using to browse including the software have the most effect on your internet speed, so be wise.)
-Your browser (this is another point, the fastest browser is apple safari then internet explorer, crazy browser before opera 10. note that mozilla is only fast when it's installed new)
 Now that you have known the six fundamentals to free browsing on your computer, so you should know the reason while your internet is not fast and not blaming it on Your-freedom software cos it's the fastest, i have to drop my zoom modem and my mtn data traveller modem to use freedom not because of the money but because of the speed that freedom offers me.
 they are some other secrets you ought to know about freedom software, they have different speeds and connection limit for different plans.
-free plan: they have connection limit of 6 hours daily and limited speed of 64kb/s which is even enough to pull the streaming rate of the dstv software on computer, download limit of 10kb/s.
-basic plan: they have limitless connection and speed limit of 256kb/s, the download speed limit is 96.78kb/s. in this plan you have to subscribe for either 1 month = US $5.63, 3 months = US $14.07, 6 months = US $23.92 or 1 year = US $42.22
-Enhanced plan: they have limitless connection and speed limit of 4mb/s, download speed limit of 1.78 mb/s and 3 open server ports, in this plan you

Offline Ken

• Building Ties
  • Nobody knows tomorrow
    • View Profile
Freedom free browsing mtn zain etisalat glo code settings download tutorial

The Time Has Come For Nigerians to start browsing for free.
First Lets Start with the requirements:
NOTE: YOU HAVE TO CALL CUSTOMER CARE TO ACTIVATE GPRS ON YOUR PHONE. UNLIKE MTN SIMS WHICH ARE ALREADY PRECONFIGURED.
1. You Need an ZAIN line with 0 naira credit in it.
2. You need a phone that can be used as a modem to connect your computer to the internet. Such as Nokia phones with Nokia PC suite software or Motorola Phones with M Phone tools software.
3. You Need a Computer of Laptop
4. You need to register on http://www.your-freedom.net/?referer=860456 and get your username and password to use the software. (REGISTRATION IS FREE)
5. Download Your Freedom from here: http://www.your-freedom.net/index.php?id=3&referer=860456
6. Download OPEN VPN from here: http://openvpn.net/download.html

NOW LETS START SETTING UP YOUR COMPUTER FOR FREE 24 HOUR A DAY BROWSING!!
1. 1. Download and install Open VPN.
Next, click on start, control panel, network connection.
Right click the network connection that has TAP-Win32 Adapter V8 driver, then click on properties. Scroll down then click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), then click on properties.
Click on USe the following DNS server and enter:
Preffered DNS Server: 85.214.18.161
Alternate DNS Server: 85.214.100.186
Then Click on OK and double click the connection to enable it. It will say a network cable is unplugged for now.
2. Dowload and Install Your-Freedom and enter these settings.
Let me just explain everything step by step. Open Your-Freedom
-Click on the status tab. Then clicked on configure.
- On the server connection tab.Use these settings:

Address: ems05.your-freedom.de, you can also use ems02, 03, and 04 or just search for servers with the wizard.
Port: 80
Connection Mode: http
Next Click on Account Information and enter the username and password you recieved when you registered on http://www.your-freedom.net/?referer=860456

Next Click on Proxy Settings Tab LEAVE ALL THE SETTINGS EMPTY

Now on the Your-Freedom Menu. Click on ports and tick OPEN VPN, SOCKS 4/5, and WEB PROXY
Start your ZAIN connection to your PC. Then go to Your freedom again and Click on the status tab again and this time click on Start Connection. (Keep clicking on start connection till it connects, even if the connection fails)

Next go to your browser and find the manual proxy configuration settings(proxy servers), probably under network settings, and enter this IP for all Proxies: 127.0.0.1 and enter this port for all ports: 8080 

Offline Ken

• Building Ties
  • Nobody knows tomorrow
    • View Profile

Offline Ken

• Building Ties
  • Nobody knows tomorrow
    • View Profile
You can click on this link for my own collection of working cheat browsing codes from all over the internet: http://rubminds.com/forums/internet-telecommunications-networking/(october-2009)-opera-solibay-cheat-codes-settings-gprs-mtn-zain-etisalat/

Offline Ken

• Building Ties
  • Nobody knows tomorrow
    • View Profile

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
    • View Profile
Success, anyone?

"send me recharge card!"

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
    • View Profile
Are these things really working as such, more like they change the codes so often it's hard for anyone to really keep up with them!

"send me recharge card!"

Offline Solimontero1

• Building Ties
  • Its better 2 die 4 something than to live for nothing
    • View Profile
Penthome,which one do u browse with?Phone or system?
Its better 2 die 4 something than to live for nothing

Offline Penthome

• RM High Chief
    • View Profile
Man I use system o.

"send me recharge card!"

Offline Solimontero1

• Building Ties
  • Its better 2 die 4 something than to live for nothing
    • View Profile
Why bother for free phone browsing?(AWUF)
Anyway any1 who wants it should post a reply(request).
Its better 2 die 4 something than to live for nothing